Friday, January 18, 2013

January SU parties

I dont use flowers really, so I decided that pinwheels are my new flowers :) Stampin' Up! has a new pinwheel die in the spring catalogue. During the workshop I wanted to demo using the die and also making your own. The smaller one is with the die, the larger one is hand cut - super easy.

SU recipe :
Stamp set : Bitty banners
Ink : Midnight Muse
Cardstock : Print Poetry dsp, Whisper white and naturals white
Embellishments : Glimmer brad, pool party bakers twine, mini silver brads
Tools : Pinwheel die, Clear oval accent bigz die, Chevron embossing folder

The second card was a design I have been looking forward to doing, triple time stamping. It is easy and very effective. Some people used this flower stamp from elements of style, whilst others made a male card - yes, its true, a card for a man !!! lol We used The Open Sea stamp set for that and I hope the recipients are appreciative !


SU recipe :
Stamp set : Elements of Style
Ink : Bravo burgundy
Cardstock : Very vanilla, bravo burgundy
Embellisments : Brights button, linen twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)