Saturday, February 23, 2013

February group cards

At my stampers group this month the focus was definitely on valentines and love. We did two cards :

 This is actually the first shaker card I have ever made and I loved it.

SU ingredients :
Stamp set : Perfectly preserved, Seasonal Sayings
Cardstock : Read red, whisper white
Accessories : window sheets, pool party bakers twine, small heart punch, cannery set framelits

For this heart, we made a stencil and sponged through with primrose petals using a sponge dauber. It gives a lovely suede effect. The edges of the layers are distressed using the SU distressing tool. I used the honeycomb embossing with the core'dinations cardstock and sanded it. Thanks to Brandy Stamps for the inspiration.

SU ingredients :
Stamp set : itty bitty banners,
Cardstock : Primrose petals core'dinations cardstock, whisper white
Accessories : Honeycomb embossing folder, sanding block, distressing edger, heart punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)