Saturday, June 29, 2013

Flowery thinking of you

I was inspired to make this card, from a card made by Vickypgr on Youtube. She is really creative, if you wanted to check her out.

I made this card for one of my neighbours who is going through some stuff right now, she is a a wonderful gardener and there is always something in bloom in her garden.

I used a retired Stampin' Up! set called 'In Full Bloom'. I stamped the flowers onto the card and also onto scrap white cardstock. I then colored them all with my beloved copics and layered them, curling the top flowers and adding pop dots for more dimension. Doesn't it look just wonderful, so vibrant and cheery. That is a strip covered in washi tape across the middle. I would love to tell you what company makes that tape, but the names are on the packaging of washi tape, so once you discard that, you have no idea where they came from. The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.




Hope your day is cheery and colorful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)