Monday, November 4, 2013

ATC : SHE art

What a great title, I enjoyed doing this one, but have to admit I did not draw my girl ! Thank you Prima for creating the perfect sized doll stamp for my ATC ! lol


As mentioned, doll stamped with a Prima doll stamp. Then the paper piecing began... Anyone who knows me, knows how I love to fussy cut and paper piece. Weird I know ... lol

I stamped her dress, covered it in gel medium and then used my faber castell india ink big brush artist pen to add some texture and dimension to the dress in blue. Everything was paper pieced, the jacket, arms and face. It was only the hair I left and colored in. The headband I made up and cut out of glimmer paper. The background is sponged with distress ink and doodled with a white gel pen, the little brown rhinestones added and the words.

The whole point of this ATC really is, we only live one, so we may as well be fabulous ....

The other wonderful creations :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)