Thursday, June 12, 2014

His and hers outhouses ...

Not quite the traditional wedding card I know .... but I have to say this was much more fun to make, and was greatly appreciated by the bride and groom - or at least that's what they told me ! lol

This aurora borealis background was similar to the cistyscape atc I made a few weeks ago, but with this card I used an Impression Obsession stamp. Lots of coloring with pencils and fussy cutting followed. 
Of course you want to see whats inside those doors ... drum roll ....
Yes, two sets of eyes. I made him a bit higher than her - its imperative to be anatomically correct ;-)
Hope you like it, please leave me a comment - thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fact that the card is not traditional, it is also very lovely !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)