Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stripes atc

What a cute image, this is Pip by A&T Designs/Emerald Faeries. I used her for my 'Stripes' themed atc at the Wicked Wednesday atc challenge blog :
She is colored with copics and prisma color pencils. The cloud patterned paper is from the Fun & Funky 6x6 paperpack by Donna Salazar Designs. I actually added a thin layer of watered down gesso over the cloud paper to tone it down a little ...  

I really wanted to show the water in all its gorgeous, fluid self, so I used liquid pearls in my favourite color platinum pearl. 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, please leave a comment if you feel so inclined :)
Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Nikki, Pip is such a sweet little faerie and love what you have done with the water drops - very clever. Hope the leaf kept her wings dry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image Nikki and you coloured her beautifully. The water droplets are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)