Thursday, October 16, 2014

Few fall and Halloween makes

In the technique classes this week, we made this card with fall colors. Would be great for more demure or mature occasions :)  I was inspired by the cover of my favourite craft mag from a few months ago, The Craft Stamper. But I wanted to do the northern lights technique for the background of the sihouette image of the birds on the branches.
Ingredients : Stampin' Up! stamp set : Serene Silhouettes, 2013-2015 in colors.

After this more serious and mature card, we moved to kids Halloween treats using punches and the stamp set called 'Bite Me'. So a treat bag filled with yummy skittles and an embellished tic tac container. I have seen so many of these on pinterest/the www, I dont know who was the initial creator of the tic tac sleeve to give credit, but whoever it was - awesome idea :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)