Monday, October 20, 2014

'Wicked' atc

The title was 'Wicked' for one of the atc trades I facilitate. I know its October and all that, but I just didn't fancy doing a Halloween one. Plus, I love the surprise of making a totally unexpected atc. I hope the recipients like it ... always a risk I know .... LOL. So here she is, poor woman, had a wicked night out, and is feeling the effects of that today ....
I bought this Dina Wakley stamp set a while ago, but it is only just making its debut. My background is made with acrylic paints, then details in acrylic, grey lines and light circles. Then I stamped my image in black stazon and painted her with acrylics. She is a little grey around the gills (if you know that expression).. to put it mildly.
 After I painted out the detail with the acrylic paint I wanted to add it back in. Its so funny to make such a messy background etc, but then get the stamp-a-ma-jig out so I could align the images properly. I stamped her the second time in coffee archival ink.
 And her is the close up of her. She is just awesome :) Lets hope she is appreciated when she makes it to her new home ! 
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. I never think of painting my images for the reason of losing all the details; now I know how to get them back ! Love this fabulous ATC Nikki !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment x Glad to be of service Corrie :)

      Delete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)