Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Card class

Couple of cards we made in class this week.

The first uses Ornamental pine stamp set. This card is a simple one layer card so very easy to reproduce in big quantities. It is cased from the Stampin Up Christmas catalogue. The branch and cone are embossed with white embossing powder. The blue is the gorgeous lost lagoon :
 The second fun card uses the new stamp set Santa Stache. His hat is colored with the new blendabilities, alcohol markers in Cherry Cobbler. His moustache is die cut with the die. Add a sentiment, a bit of embellishment and a quick and easy card. 

3 comments:

  1. These are great Christmas cards. I just picked up a copy of the Christmas catalogue this morning, although I had glanced at it on-line. Lots of interesting bits & pieces in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas cards, Nikki ! I like the big moustache !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the pine branch card, so simple but so classy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)