Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wicked Wednesday does Oddball ...

Fab sponsor this week at Wicked Wednesday atc challenge blog, a Lizzy Love image, Ellie the Elf #120, from Oddball Arts. ATC title is Skully XMas :
 She is such a sweet looking girl, so innocent. I thought this reply to Santas question would be perfect. "I promise I've been good".

She is colored with copics and prisma color pencils. I used labels 4 and sponged lightly around her in distress ink. I added a shiny sequin to her Santa Hat.
If you are feeling included to make a Christmassy atc, here is your chance, go to the Wicked Wednesday atc challenge blog for some inspiration from the brilliant dt, create and link up your work :)

Bye for now, thanks for stopping by, Nikki x

3 comments:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)