Saturday, January 24, 2015

Funny / Punny make

The 179th Stampotique Designers Challenge this week, set by Kathi Rerek is punny and/or funny projects. I thought I would join in as I had this gorgeous little monster, Unicorn's Cousin, all raring to go : 
 
  I thought I would couple this very thought provoking quote with this cute little monster, with those enlarged googly eyes pointing in opposite directions :) 
I got to play with my new Neocolor II crayons - gosh, gasp, fun, AWESOME !
Background is Dylusions, a star stencil and washi tape.
Thanks for stopping by x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card.

    I love the background, love the monster, and think the sentiment is perfect!

    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little monster with his funny eyes, and the quote is very well suited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, really made me smile! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Nikki!!!! A wonderful playtime, leading to a wonderful card, so fun and so clevery done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, so cute !!! lol.. Great Nikki ! Cool that you joined in with the fun over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, I love the quote it gave me a giggle. Thanks for joining us over at the Stampotique Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this it's perfect for the funny challenge! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love that little monster. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Nikki! His eyes are so funny :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)