Saturday, January 3, 2015

Week 14 APC

Playing a little bit of catch up with the Altered Playing Card Challenge, and it does feel odd to be doing Christmas themed APC's in January .... LOL. 

Here are my week 14, deer themed APC's :
 For this APC I used a Tim Holtz Bigz die, which was too big for the playing card, so I had to stand him in deep snow. The background is done using a snowflake Spellbinders embossabilities. I embossed the white cardstock, then sponged through the metal design in pale blue and then added versamark and some iridescent ice embossing powder. I stamped believe then used my wink of stella pen to add some reflective snow to the ground, the deers nose and eye
For this APC I used the Stampin' Up! set 'Lovely as a Tree'. I stamped the trees, embossed them and cut them out. I wanted some contrast from the blue and green, so thats where the red came in, Rudolphs nose was the inspiration obviously ! LOL. The sentiment says O' Christmas tree. 
OK, so I better crack on, 2 more weeks to catch up on before Claudine releases the next set of guidelines.
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are fabulous Nikki! Love their festive feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Nikki, I adore both!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)