Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cute Creatures

Woot woot its Wednesday, time for a new challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog. The sponsor this week is 2 Cute Ink, and the ATC title is Cute Creatures. 
This is Country Pig Couple
I printed the images a few times, resizing one pig to be larger. I fussy cut them and colored with copics.
The background was created with Neocolor II's and white ink through a stencil. I used torn washi tape strips for the ground and the words were generated from my PC. 

I was laughing at why I thought fussy cutting 5 little pigs would be a good idea. But you know when you just get an idea in your head ? I am a completer-finisher, so saw this ATC through to the end :) I like how it turned out, and its perfect for the Cute Creatures title :)

Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)