Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Swaperoo ... ATC trade

The title for the Facebook Stampotique ATC trade this month is 'Swaperoo'. Namely swap body parts to come up with something new ... How fun.

Here are my ATC's :

Quite a few stamped images were involved in the creation of my new beings, but pleased be assured none were injured ! LOL I used mostly images from Magda Polakow and Daniel Torrente. I loved including the star, which is in the Agatha Star stamp, one weird person looking up at it and one down. Great accompanying sentiment from France Papillon, 'Living It'. It made me LOL.

The background is gesso, Neocolor II, whipped spackle and vintage photo distress ink. 

I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with for this ATC trade, I know they are all having lots of fun. This is the most well attended trade yet, 55 players, so fun to see everyone's creativity :) These little beauties will be making their way to the UK and the US, hope my swap partners like them :)

Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)