Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tag Along Challenge : Theatre

I decided to play along with the Tag Along challenge this week, the title was : Theatre, and I used the wonderful Showgirls from Lost Coast Designs :

To create this tag, I first stamped the image onto the tag with coffee archival ink, then stamped the stamp onto a piece of scrap paper. I fussy cut this and used it to mask my image. I then added some white acrylic paint and let it dry. I added distress stain over that, the acrylic acts as a light resist. I removed the mask and colored the girls using inktense pencils, finally adding some washi and ribbon :)

That was fun to do, hope you found some inspiration here :)

THE END


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Nikki! Love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the Tag Along "theatre" challenge this week, Nikki! Love your showgirls. Couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful tag, love these dancing girls and your backgroung is great once again, the resist is very interesting here. bises, Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)