Monday, July 6, 2015

Zentangle

The July challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is Zentangle

Here is my make. I have used an image from Carmen's Veranda called Renaissance Madonna. I have zentangled her hair and added a few white highlights. 

Here is the actual image before it was zentangled, you can see the open areas in the area - perfect for this zentangle challenge :


The background is distress ink, then I stamped the image in black stazon. I used a pitt pen to add the zentangle detail to her hair and white gel pen. I then made a mask, stamped the flying birds in the background and added some white splashes of watered down white acrylic paint. Then with distress paint I highlighted around her and the border. I doodled nonsense words in a circle around her head to further accentuate the glow. 

Zentangle is fun, I hope you will take on the challenge and come to join is. 
Hope to see you there x

1 comment:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)