Monday, October 5, 2015

Viva Las Vegas Stamps postcard trade

I decided to join in a postcard trade at Viva Las Vegas Stamps. We had to make four 4x6" postcards, mail them and then get three back from other players :) One will be be displayed in the store. 

The title was Fall Harvest. Here was the glitch ... All my VLVS images are quirky and weird beings. I did not have a single fall or Halloween image ... So I improvised :

Here is my make using Some of the Dr Who images from plate o rubber 925 


I was quite amused making this, that she is covering her eyes. I am a big Dr Who fan, its such a wonderful and quirky show, glad I finally got to use this stamp set I bought recently.

The background is made with Dylusions paints, there is lots of embossing, fussy cutting and stamping, close up :


 And here are my four postcards, all on their way to DeeDee at the store in Las Vegas, hope my swap partners like them :)
Thanks for stopping by, Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Nikki ! Love them, hopefully I will be one the people to get one !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous. I love that SOL image and your background.

    Who makes that line dotty lookin' stamp?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)