Sunday, November 15, 2015

Non - Traditional Postcard

A most wonderful trade group I belong to chose 'Non- traditional Postcard' for our December challenge.

Here is my make : 

The most amusing thing about this is that it will be mailed as a postcard, not in an envelope. I hope the postman and the recipients family have a good laugh. LOL

The background is distress paints, then I stamped the La Blanche stamp of Santas face. I added snowflakes  in white, and gold to the edge of the postcard.

The dominatrix is a stamp by Smeared Ink, and the sentiment is in the same set. Isn't she a doll :)

I colored her with copics and fussy cut her, yes, even all those tiny little bits of the chair legs. I am a glutton for punishment ! 

I did actually use versamark and clear embossing powder to emphastize the outfit. I took this photo with the light reflecting off her : 
+

I hope the recipient appreciates my weird and slightly rude take on 'Naughty and Nice' :)

Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. Soooo norty lol my kinda humour ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I am still laughing about it Julie. Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh out loud ! Fantastic !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You must be into S&M with all that tedious fussy cutting!!
    You did a great job!! What do you use to cut with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun postcard, love the colours and Santa's face peering through the background!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)