Monday, March 21, 2016

Cat Themed Card

I made a card with the new digi set from Vera Lane Studios, Cats and Crocks


The images were resized in word, printed on my inkjet printer and coloured with copics. I pounced the cat image with blending solution and foam to get the mottled, textured look. I also used white sharpie paint pen for the white detail. I fussy cut the images. Do you like his stripy socks ?

Whilst I was colouring the cat I used every colour on a piece of kraft card stock for the background, using different shapes and designs, I was free and just randomly scribbled. That was kind of the lesson in Wanderlust last week, although they did much more layers and used paint. I wanted the freedom of just creating a co-ordinated background that I did not over think.

The bowls were stacked, the cat and words added. Final touch was a white scribbly border and some white dots.

Thanks for stopping by xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)