Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pay-It forward share .. with Vera Lane Studios

I am having such a great time colouring the images from Vera Lane Studios, both the older sets and also there are so many new releases, you should check out the etsy store or the facebook group, such a great source of inspiration...

I have begun a pay-it forward art share in the facebook group. How it will work is that people comment on this photo by the end of Sunday 6th March 2016, then I will randomly select a winner and mail the ATC to them.  On receiving it, they will do the same : post a pic of their Vera Lane Studios make in the Facebook group, randomly select a winner and mail their make.  And we will go on and on from there. This will hopefully become a beautiful art chain.

I love to share my makes, both trading and via art abandoment, and loved this idea of a pay-it forward art challenge :) 

Here is my ATC, using the new March Birthday set. Don't you just LOVE the sheep : 


The background determined the colour scheme for this ATC, it is a gelli® print I made with sublte hues, purple, payne's grey and a hint of orange. I printed the images, coloured them with prisma colour pencils, copics and white sharpie paint pen details. I fussy cut them, and cut around her arm so it appears she is holding or petting the sheep. I punched out flower shapes from co-orindating card stock and from a spare piece of the gelli® print and added white centres. The ATC was matted onto white card stock.

Have a lovely day x

1 comment:

  1. Great ATC Nikki ! Love this set with the sheepies !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)