Monday, March 7, 2016

Snips and snails ...

Lovely new set from Vera lane studios ... My three sons 

I made 3 atcs, one featuring each of the images in the set, the first :


He's coloured with copics and the sun is from the Thinking of you set. I used a gelli® print background and typed the words on my typewriter. I did faux stitching to simulate the Suns rays :)  

The second atc features this curly haired little dude, isn't he cute : 


He is coloured with copics and gel pen. The background is acrylic paint with a roller and distress ink, with white embossing powder. The sentiment was typed on my typewriter. That poem has always baffled me, but thinking back to when it was written, to the days when little boys had more freedom to chase and catch frogs ad snails and just be boys, it makes sense :)

The final atc features the younger looking little boy :


I coloured him with copics and used the words that are included in the set, cutting them into individual letters. The background is a gelli® print and I punched stars out of the same print and glued them down. I matted the atc onto plain white card stock. 

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)