Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Murder of Crows

If you are a follower of all the wonderful makes and daily blog hop for the 31 Days of Halloween I hope you are enjoying the vast variety of projects shared, its just wonderfully creative and inspiring.


My 31 Days of Halloween make for day 19, features the awesome three birds stamps from Lost Coast Designs, and I called this collection of ATC's 'A Murder of Crows' :



The birds are stamped and embossed in white on yupo paper that I had colourised with alcohol inks. I then fussy cut them. And added a little black pearl dot for an eye.

For the background I used distress inks to color the card stock grey, then I stamped one of the images from the ATC Grunge Set in a darker shade of grey and then Flying Birds in black. I edged the ATC with black distress ink and cut think strips from the yupo paper for the bird to stand on.

The words are typed on my typewriter. This caw caw noise is one I hear a lot, there are many crows around where I live, and they often come in large groups to the trees in my backyard. Bit boring though ... I just get the black variety here, not these lovely Halloween coloured breed. LOL

Why not check out the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for inspiration and all the other links to the daily bombardment of creativity :)

Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. These crows are quite unique, aren't they?
    I like how you created your background too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)