Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Halloween ... 31 Days

How exciting to be back again with the 31 Days of Halloween. 


For my first make for this years event, I have made a card, featuring the wonderful Skull with Wings from Lost Coast Designs. 

 

The Skull with Wings was stamped in brown archival ink and I colourised it with copics. Then I added a layer of clear crackle paste. When it was dry I added a layer of crystal effects/diamond glaze. I love the effect in the background and the old look it has : 



For the background I used a really cool stamp, called Heads and Roses, from Carmen's Veranda. I made this by sprinkling nuance powders onto my craft sheet and spritzing them with water. I then stamped the Heads and Roses stamp into it, like a stamp pad and stamped onto my card front. Isn't it a cool and spooky effect :) 


Finally I typed the words onto the background 'We See You' and added some twine before pop dotting the skull in place. I then matted the card front onto co-ordinating red cardstock and adhered to the card base, distressing the edges. 

Please be sure to follow the 31 Days of Halloween for looks more awesome makes and prizes.

Thanks for stopping by, Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)