Sunday, November 20, 2016

Winter ATC

This weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog is 'Winter'. I have used this gorgeous Christmas Deer image  by All Dressed Up :


The image was resized in word, coloured with copics and gel pen and fussy cut. I then clear embossed the deer.

The words I typed on my typewriter then cut them down into a sign post, colouring with copics and adding fake snow to the sign and the ground 

The background is made with molding paste through a stencil, spray ink and glitter.

I thought this image was so peaceful and delightful, thanks for stopping by x


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC, Nikki. Beautiful textured background and a lovely image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pinned this one Nikki on my Christmas inspirational board full of gorgeousness... This one is SO adorable!!! :-)
    I hope you are well, and all your boys too! :)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)