Sunday, December 4, 2016

It's a Party !

It's that time of year ... the season of the (dreaded !) Christmas party ...

This gorgeous gal from the Mini Manga set by Lost Coast Designs is certainly looking the part, heading out for the first party of the season :


The girl is stamped and coloured with alcohol markers, then her dress and boots are clear embossed. She has been fussy cut.

The gorgeously rich background is made with Nuance powders by Magenta, and when it was dry, I stamped 'It's a Party!' from Party Words by Lost Coast Designs and embossed them in white. I added a little red washi tape and matted the ATC front onto red card stock.

Hugs and best wishes as we approach the holiday season, Nikki x 

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't mind going to a Xmas party myself...but it doesn't seem to be the thing here... boring Dutch eh ! Love your ATC (I presume it is an ATC). Great job Nikki !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)