Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Candy Love

The new Goldilocks set from Vera Lane Studio is adorable, a gorgeous gal, a house, trees, words ... such great value to get all this in one set.


 But the best thing about digital images is that you can resize them, rotate them, change the dimensions, layer them etc. Which is exactly what I have done on my ATC, Goldilocks is enjoying a big striped lollipop. Trees work as lollipops right ? lol


Goldilocks is coloured with copics, prisma colour pencils and gel pen. White highlights added with a sharpie white acrylic paint pen. I added a layer of crystal effects to her eyes and the lollipop. The background is made with water soluble powders, and I doodled in black and white. Finally washi tape for the ground. The words are typed on my typewriter and this ATC will go up for trade in the Vera Lane Studio facebook group, theme this month is Love.

Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)